Hey Joey!

by - October 04, 2011

After having a toxic duty, I wanna treat myself and have something to eat! At first, me and my co-staff had hard times in deciding where to eat, the usual saying "Saan tayo kakain?, Ikaw saan mo gusto? Kahit saan okay lang! Saan nga?" While walking along the south wing of SM Mall of Asia my co-staff said she wants pizza, the next question was "saan resto?" then we saw Joey's Pepperoni!


Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria is a casual dining restaurant that specializes in its distinctive take on contemporary Italian-American cuisine. Joey Pepperoni offers a premium dining experience at non-premium cost.

This is my first time to eat at this resto that's why I had difficulty in choosing what food to order. I thought my co-staff already tried this but surprisingly this   is also her first.

What we have here are variety of
Pasta, Pizza and Piati Allia Griglia (Rice Meal)

Chicken Parmigiana Php 230.00

Blended with tasty pomodoro sauce, topped with deep fried chicken thigh and melted mozzarella cheese

The Works
Php 175.00 (R8), Php 350.00

Fully loaded with smoked ham, pepperoni, bacon bits, salami, mushroom, beef topping, onions, bell pepper, and black olives

Maiale con Riso (Pork with Rice) Php 155.00

Grilled pork chops basted with our own blend of spicy barbecue sauce

This is what you call MEAL for our dinner.


After eating all this, we still want to make an order something sweet but it feels like our stomach says...


"wait! no space for new food"




apprezzato il nostro pasto!
Sometimes it's really good to give reward on yourself for every hard works you made! 



Location: Ground Floor South Arcade, SM Mall of Asia, J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Pasay City


Source:http://www.joeypep.com




You May Also Like

0 comments