Cabalitian Island, Sual Pangasinan

by - July 06, 2010


ready for the boat ride?!

wear first the life jacket and secure everyone's seat

the first 3 minutes of the ride, i was a bit scared because of high waves that bumped into our boat. I said to myself, its just a part of a great adventure! =D


picture was taken while we were on the boat


as seen in the picture, the water was so clear you can even see the corals and some fishes underwater.


Island hopping is one of the things i really wanted to try and that dream came true!


the island was not yet that known but when I was there I can't explain the good  feeling I had. It was so peaceful and relaxing!

*There were already cottages intended if you want to stay on the Island.

boat ride: around 500.00 Php 
           6 persons/boat including the driver

click Life on these Island to see more info!

You May Also Like

0 comments